Thursday, November 28, 2013

Contribute to The Cynthia McKinney First Annual Coat and Blanket Drive

I'm trying to alert Atlanta area people on this list to a project that I've undertaken in conjunction with the young people of the Feed the People (FTP) Movement. It got very cold here and I want to help people. If you're in the Atlanta area, please donate a coat and/or blanket and stand with us as Atlanta's elected "leaders" are about to bailout a billionaire for a new stadium while their citizens are in dire need. If you want to help, please contact me. Watch the video -- I made it myself! Bear with me, I'm learning . . .



https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial

ATLANTA:

10:00 AM Downtown Atlanta Peachtree and Pine Streets Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless December 14th


       Get on TheBlackList with the following networks:
Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest



No comments: